New ZLand® takes speed, HSE and flexibility to a whole new level
It began as the industry’s first true cable-free node, making it possible to tackle any job in any environment quickly and more safely. Now, it’s even more adaptable. The new ZLand system lets you continue to work without cumbersome cables with the option to easily add external sensors when the situation calls for it. No other nodal system works both ways. There’s a cable-free 3C version now, too.
One-of-a-kind nodal technology, evolved
ZLand nodes have always been lightweight, environmentally friendly, and easy to place and activate. They’ve always provided continuous, trouble-free recording with less equipment to deal with and minimal disruption to the environment. Now, ZLand nodes weigh even less and record even longer, typically 65 days (12 hrs/day), for even greater productivity and savings.
ZLand nodes are the ideal choice for survey of all sizes and scopes.
The most adaptable true cable-free node ever
Weighing five times less than a conventional cabled system and eliminating associated cable issues altogether, ZLand offers you a wide range of operational advantages.
- Extreme flexibility – ability to add any type of external sensors or array of your choice
- Cable-free 3C option
- True cable-free options can be safely buried out of sight
- Lower transportation and logistics expenses
- Safer, faster deployment – one person can easily carry a pack of eight nodes
- Continuous recording with no troubleshooting
- 99+% reliability
- Minimized environmental footprint
- Easier permitting
- Compatible with any source and source technique
- Works in all land environments, in any configuration
Reliable, efficient recording, anywhere on earth
ZLand true cable-free seismic nodes provide trouble-free performance in any environment, even urban areas, mountains, farmlands, dense jungles, deserts and arctic regions. You can place receivers at any interval, in any configuration, on the surface or buried, safely and out of sight, working around obstacles such as rivers, roads and no-permit zones with ease.